Greetings family and happy new year!
We hope that you had a safe and wonderful holiday season. We are now six months away from the 2019 Byers-Mitchem Family Reunion!! We are so excited to host you this Summer in Atlanta, GA. Here are a few quick updates on the reunion:
- We have currently maxed out of the hotel rooms for the reunion, which is exciting because it means we are in for a well attended event. We will add more rooms, however, we need to make sure that we have an accurate estimate of how many more rooms we need as this will likely be the last time we can add to our room block. If you have not yet booked your hotel room but know that you will book your rooms soon, please fill out the short five question survey here: https://goo.gl/forms/Xe59i39A1wXys0pc2
- Important: please register for the reunion as soon as possible, but for sure before the April 1st deadline. You can register for the reunion by completing this online form found here: https://goo.gl/forms/dfQ8yRohEz6n43Eh2
- As a reminder, the theme for the reunion is Sankofa- going back in order to move forward and the Friday night banquet theme is Harlem Nights: Celebrating the Roaring Twenties!
- Byers-Mitchem Showtime at the Apollo!! At the Friday night banquet we will have a family talent show! So, start brainstorming for your talent. We’ll open the sign-up slots in the coming months.
- If you have any accomplishments or recognition you would like to be shared with the family, please respond to this email with the name of the family member and their accomplishment.
Thank you and please don’t forget to fill out the hotel room survey!
The Reunion Host Committee